User Review: Gregory Baltoro 70
Price Paid: $200
Bought this bag in May 2008, since then I've used it for all my travels.
What I like.
- fits very well and very easy.
- to access the front of the pack.
- the suspension works very well.
- the two pockets on the belt.
I do not like:
- pockets for water bottles are unreachable.
- the upper lid cannot be removed for use as a day pack.
Where to Buy
The Gregory Baltoro 70 is not available from the stores we monitor.
You may want to check pricing and availability directly at these Gregory retailers:
You may be able to find it new or used at one of these sites:
Retailers: Do you sell this product? List your site here.