Very comfortable backpack. This is a great daypack…

Summary

Very comfortable backpack.

Pros

• Light
  • Nice water bottle holders

Cons

• Probably not too durable
  • Front dump pocket is not secure

This is a great daypack for hiking trips. It could also be used for a 1 or 2 night overnighter too depending on how minimalist you want to be. I just use it for hiking mostly.  I have used it for a book backpack but it kinda sux for that due to the top loading and no zippers.

I don't see this backpack being too durable for heavy loads or longevity. It is very lightweight and the shoulder straps seem kind of flimsy but that is the point of a very lightweight backpack. It breaths well and is very comfortable and very adjustable.

I really like the waterbottle holders on each side. They hold my Sigg water bottles perfectly. The front dump pocket makes me a little nervous because it doesn't zip shut. You can tighten it down with a strap but stuff can still fall out if the pack gets turned up side down.

Overall great backpack. I would recommend it!!