Very comfortable backpack. This is a great daypack…

Very comfortable backpack.

• Light
  • Nice water bottle holders

• Probably not too durable
  • Front dump pocket is not secure

This is a great daypack for hiking trips. It could also be used for a 1 or 2 night overnighter too depending on how minimalist you want to be. I just use it for hiking mostly.  I have used it for a book backpack but it kinda sux for that due to the top loading and no zippers.

I don't see this backpack being too durable for heavy loads or longevity. It is very lightweight and the shoulder straps seem kind of flimsy but that is the point of a very lightweight backpack. It breaths well and is very comfortable and very adjustable.

I really like the waterbottle holders on each side. They hold my Sigg water bottles perfectly. The front dump pocket makes me a little nervous because it doesn't zip shut. You can tighten it down with a strap but stuff can still fall out if the pack gets turned up side down.

Overall great backpack. I would recommend it!!

Gregory Fury 32

The Gregory Fury 32 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 6, 2015 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review

MSR Evo Ascent Review

Gregory Baltoro 65 Review

The A.T. Guide (2016 Northbound) Review

Weegie Weekenders

Trailspace in the morning...and a new hat idea?