Gregory Jade 60

x-small small medium
Weight 3 lb 11 oz / 1700 g 3 lb 15 oz / 1800 g 4 lb 1 oz / 1850 g

Excellent choice for a female of short stature and…

Summary

Excellent choice for a female of short stature and abundance of space!

Pros

• Very comfortable on my back and hips
  • Is cool for hiking in warm/hot/humid climate
  • Adjusts extremely well to my height and to my body

Cons

• A bit too large for my needs

I bought this backpack following extensive research as to which backpack would be the best fit for a female and also which capacity would hold all of my gear for extended hiking camping. Purchasing online does not allow one to try a product on my body and I will admit I was a bit hesitant. However, I went ahead and took the risk anyway.

Fortunately, my choice was absolutely PERFECT, as this backpack adapts to my short stature 5' 2" and actually not only holds all my gear comfortably — but has plenty of room to spare! I am more than satisfied with my purchase.

Great fit, not too heavy, perfect for 1-3 day trips.

Summary

Great fit, not too heavy, perfect for 1-3 day trips.

I just got this pack this summer after an incredibly uncomfortable trip in my 18-year-old pack. As my other pack was so old I don't know if this pack is exceptionally comfortable or just really comfortable compared to my crappy old pack. Either way I'm delighted.

I got the longer of the two sizes (M) and the fit feels perfect to me. The hip belt is adjustable at the frame and can accommodate a lot of waist sizes. I'm not small (180, 5'9") and I don't have it out to its limit or even close. In fact, if you're skinny I don't know if you'd be able to get this waist belt cinched small enough. You'd probably want the shorter size. The shoulder straps are comfortable, with no rub spots and the sternum strap is in a good spot for those with larger chests.

It's got good capacity but not a lot of options for external tie-ons. I wish there were some longer compression straps so I could carry my tent on the bottom of the pack. Unfortunately those straps are really for compression only, or maybe you could slide a jacket in there. I also wish there were a few loops for snapping things on the outside of the pack.

I do love the little zip pockets on the waist belt. They're perfect for a snack, sunscreen, bug spray and my camera. And the diagonal compression straps allowed me to cinch everything down really well. The pack carries nicely with no tenderness anywhere after a full day on the trail.

I finally found this pack at the REI store in Seattle.

Height of Owner: 5'0"

I finally found this pack at the REI store in Seattle. I think I tried on every pack they had available and this one was the only one that felt right. I am only 5'0" so I had a hard time finding a pack to fit, even most brands' XS.

I love it and will never, ever buy another brand. Now only if they made children's packs as I am having a hard time finding one for my daughter.

Visit Gregory's Jade 60 page.

Gregory Jade 60 Pack for Women The Gregory Jade 60 Pack for Women has women s-specific fit. It is made of Lightweight and breathable materials, that keep the grams down and the comfort high. This women s pack is ideal for going light on long summer weekends, and for through-hikes. It maximizes your comfort on the trail with a beefed-up waistbelt that effectively transfers the load from your back to your hips. It has enough room (3,600 square inches) to fit sleeping bags, camp kitchens, and enough clothes for a late fall trek. The Gregory Jade 60 Pack for Women Supports your weekend backpacking load, allows easy access to the pack s belly, and provides plenty of organizational pockets.

- SunnySports

The Gregory Women's Jade 60 Backpack women's-specific fit supports your weekend backpacking load, allows easy access to the pack's belly, and provides plenty of organizational pockets.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Gregory Women's Jade 60 Pack FEATURES of the Gregory Women's Jade 60 Pack Jetstream LTS Suspension Dual hydration ports and internal sleeve Side, bottom and top compression Dual quick access waistbelt pockets Exterior side pockets with pass through compression Water-resistant zippers Top load access Women's specific harness, waistbelt, and backpanel All access horseshoe front zip Removable top lid Dual axe/tool attachment points with secure carry under compression flaps Front zippered pocket Sturdy 11mm EVA foam harnesses SPECIFICATIONS of the Gregory Women's Jade 60 Pack Fabric: 210D double diamond ripstop and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics The SPECS for Extra Small Volume: 3295 cubic inches / 54 liter Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz / 1.7 kg The SPECS for Small Volume: 3600 cubic inches / 59 liter Weight: 3 lbs 15 oz / 1.8 kg The SPECS for Medium Volume: 3906 cubic inches / 64 liter Weight: 4 lbs 1 oz / 1.85 kg Click to download some super information on how to properly Fit a Gregory Pack . OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.

Ladies- comfortably carry 45 pounds and barely even break a sweat on your next weekend camping trip with the Jade 60 by Gregory.

- EMS