Gregory SPEAR Pack System

Some old SF buddies got me the information about this…

Design: Top Loading internal frame rucksack
Size: I would say 7000 with all the pockets
Number of Pockets: 4 side,one top
Max. Load Carried: I've tried it around the block with 100lbs
Height of Owner: 6'13/4" when I went into the service 6' now
Price Paid: ALOT !!!

Some old SF buddies got me the information about this pack system and I finally saved my pennies and bought one, ouch!! But after carrying it on several trips I've got to say it's the best internal frame pack I've ever carried.

It's a Gregory Denali on steriods, way over built, bomb proof, designed and constructed to carry "HUGE" loads in comfort even thou U'r knees might buckle. It's a complete system with a butt pack, day pack, and compression stuff sacks, also comes with snow camo liners. Very impressive. Too many features and attachments to list here, but will say U'll never have to buy another pack cause U'll never wear this one out. It's the heaviest of my packs but then I really don't think U could "blow" a seam even if U load it with rocks.

U can contact me at Roylipson@aol.com if U have any questions .

If you've owned or used a Gregory SPEAR Pack System, please share your experience.

Gregory SPEAR Pack System

The SPEAR Pack System has been discontinued.

No price on record.

The Gregory SPEAR Pack System is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new expedition pack (4,500+ cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.