GSI Outdoors Halulite Microdualist Cookset

Summary

Compact, light and convenient. Perfect Trekkers cookset.

Pros

• Packable
  • Light
  • Comfortably accommodates 2
  • Scratch resistant
  • Packed with features

Cons

• Flimsy and hard to clean sporks
  • Rubber handle can melt from liquid gas stoves (but not canister stoves)

I bought this a couple of years ago and fell in love with it! I'm able to pack my entire cooking setup without sacrificing more space in my pack! Everything nestles inside of itself nicely!

What I like: Packable, lightweight 2 insulated cups with lids (I can finally leave the mug at home), 2 eating bowls, All plastic is BPA free! Strainer on pot lid, Integrated rubber handle (leave pot gripper at home).

What I don't like: Flimsy and hard to clean spork. I replaced these with a Light My Fire utensil. Rubber handle can melt from larger stoves Wish I could store 2 canisters with my stove.

All in all, I'll be buying more product from GSI in the future. I have my eyes on the Minimalist!

Have you owned or used a GSI Outdoors Halulite Microdualist Cookset? Share your experience »