Guyot Designs Squishy Pet Bowl

These food grade silicone bowls are great! They can…

Summary

These food grade silicone bowls are great! They can be squished, rolled, folded up, thrown in a corner of a bag and bounce back into shape when you want it.

Pros

• Won't break in freezing temps
  • Dishwasher safe

I use a set of Squishy Bowls for myself when I backpack and think they are great. Naturally, when I saw Guyot also had bowls for dogs, I had to get some. I take them whenever we go out backpacking, on a day hike or just a road trip where I will be giving him a drink or some food.

They work beautifully for being a soft material and hold their shape well even after getting stuffed into a corner of my pack. When I get home, they go into the dishwasher and are ready to go for our next outing. Awesome product!

folded-bowl.jpg