Guyot Designs Squishy Pet Bowl

These food grade silicone bowls are great! They can…

Summary

These food grade silicone bowls are great! They can be squished, rolled, folded up, thrown in a corner of a bag and bounce back into shape when you want it.

Pros

• Won't break in freezing temps
  • Dishwasher safe

I use a set of Squishy Bowls for myself when I backpack and think they are great. Naturally, when I saw Guyot also had bowls for dogs, I had to get some. I take them whenever we go out backpacking, on a day hike or just a road trip where I will be giving him a drink or some food.

They work beautifully for being a soft material and hold their shape well even after getting stuffed into a corner of my pack. When I get home, they go into the dishwasher and are ready to go for our next outing. Awesome product!

folded-bowl.jpg

bowl.jpg

The perfect, portable pet bowl. Smush the Guyot Designs Squishy Pet Bowl in to your pack, pocket, glove compartment, water bottle, you name it! The Squishy Pet Bowl is the perfect bowl for pets and people on the go.

- CampSaver.com

This newly designed version of Squishy Bowls is perfect for pets on the trail. Put a bowl in your pocket, and off you go, it will pop open for a quick drink or a bit of kibble on the trail. BPA and polycarbonate free!

- Vargo Outdoors

The ingenious Guyot Designs Squishy pet bowl mashes down into a thin, flexible layer in your pack and pops back into shape when you pull it out to offer your 4-legged friend a drink or meal. Nearly indestructible, the Guyot Squishy pet bowl can be folded, flipped and crammed and will always bounce back to its original shape. For a quick backcountry clean-up, just flip the bowl or cup inside out and wipe clean; hand wash with soap and water to fully cleanse. Flexible food-grade silicone is BPA free and does not retain tastes or odors.

Functional, simple, and fun, the Guyot Designs Dog Bowl is squishy, so it collapses for easy packing. Keep your best friend fed and hydrated in camp and on long or short hikes.

- EMS