Helly Hansen Voss Jacket

I bought this jacket for a trip to Ireland last summer,…

I bought this jacket for a trip to Ireland last summer, since Ireland is green for a reason! The one day we saw a lot of rain, we happened to be taking a boat trip as well. Between the constant rain all day, and the waves splashing over the sides of the boat, we were pretty soggy when all was said and done. I had this jacket on, and promised myself if any part of me was still dry by the end of the day, I'd write a review.

As it turns out, my entire upper body was completely dry, in spite of the fact that everything not covered by the jacket was soaked to the bone. The only place water got in was at the cuffs, but that was mostly because I didn't button them tight until halfway through the day.

I wore this jacket off and on for the whole trip, and it was perfectly comfortable. It doesn't pack extremely tiny or lightweight, (but it's not big or heavy either) so for true backpacking purposes it may not be the best, but as for a good all around keep-you-dry rain jacket, it works great and at a great price. And it's not bad looking either. My only regret was not having bought the pants as well, I could have probably saved myself hanging up my soggy jeans every night for the rest of our trip!

Visit Helly Hansen's Voss Jacket page.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Helly Hansen Women's Voss Jacket FEATURES of the Helly Hansen Women's Voss Jacket Helox+ Full Protection Welded Seams Brushed inside for comfort Button closure Stormflap Full center front Zip closure Welded on hand pockets Adjustable snap cuffs Relaxed fit SPECIFICATIONS of the Helly Hansen Women's Voss Jacket 100% Polyester This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

You'll enjoy guaranteed storm protection with the Helly Hansen Voss Jacket for women. This non-breathable jacket delivers no-nonsense, 100% waterproof protection from boat dock to rugby sideline. It's the ideal solution to staying dry during non-aerobic activities. Generously cut for easy layering, the Voss Jacket has a clean appearance that means business. The polyurethane coated fabric has a polyester backing to increase comfort, and the lining is treated for long-term mildew and odor resistance. In addition, all seams are welded for complete watertight construction. A stowaway hood adds storm protection and stows inside the snap-closure collar and the full-zip front is backed with a waterproof windflap, while snap cuffs help seal out the rain. Two flap-closure hand pockets and a drop tail with drawcord hem complete the picture. Brave the elements with the simple waterproofing of the Voss Jacket for women.

- Altrec Outdoors

The women's Helly Hansen Voss jacket offers nonbreathable, waterproof/windproof protection and works well for non-aerobic activities where staying dry is your main concern. Waterproof stretch polyurethane face fabric has laminated knit polyester backing so sweat doesn't sit directly on skin. Nylon knit lining is odor and mildew resistant. Microweld(TM) seam construction ensures complete protection. Hood stores in snap-closure collar. Waterproof windflap backs full-length front zipper for extra protection. Adjustable snap cuffs and drawcord hem help seal out rain and wind; drop tail hem adds protection. Two flap-close hand pockets. Generous cut layers easily.