Hi-Tec MultiTerra Mid

Just got these for a hike we did up Mt. Baldy. I was…

Price Paid: $39.99 on sale

Just got these for a hike we did up Mt. Baldy. I was really happy with how comfortable and how well they gripped even some slippery spots. We hiked for about six hours on fairly steep/rocky terrain and my feet were still comfy after we were done. So far they have held up great, but this was my first outing with them. Also they had good support for being just a mid top.

Highly recommended.

The Hi-Tec men's Waterproof Multi-Terra Low hiking shoe is a stylish, versatile multi-sport shoe, from mountain biking to light hiking this shoe covers it all. The nubuck and suede leather upper provides comfort and durability, while the Strobel construction offers great flexibility. The lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning comfort and the carbon rubber outsole delivers durable traction on a variety of surfaces.

- FogDog Sports

Hi-Tec Men's MultiTerra Mid

The Men's MultiTerra Mid has been discontinued.

The Hi-Tec Men's MultiTerra Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 12, 2006 at FogDog Sports.