Hi-Tec Scramble

I needed a shoe I could walk across campus and shortly…

Use: long day hikes and some rough trails overnight with 30lb pack
Break-in Period: none

I needed a shoe I could walk across campus and shortly afterwards, do some day hikes or weekend treks. So far, they have held up nicely and I have thrown a lot at them. Just got back from a backpacking trip in Oklahoma, never thought about my feet so that is a good sign.

Not much ankle support but comfortable. WATCH OUT! They are slippery when wet. I almost fell several times getting on and off the bus in wet weather. Although, they held tight to the trail.

The Scramble hiking boot for men from Hi-Tec was designed for multi-sport activities like light hiking and mountain biking. This rugged boot features a nubuck leather upper with manmade trim and a breathable nylon mesh underlay. The compression-molded EVA midsole provides comfort cushioning, while the aggressive non-marking outsole offers traction and durability on a variety of surfaces.

- FogDog Sports

Hi-Tec Men's Scramble

The Men's Scramble has been discontinued.

The Hi-Tec Men's Scramble is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at FogDog Sports.