Was very hesitant to try, but this is one of the best…

Was very hesitant to try, but this is one of the best buys I've ever made. In 26 degrees and only a wind shell after hiking only fifteen minutes, this keep me DRY  and WARM.

It is a must if you are out in cold and doing hiking/backpacking. I will be looking for more to supplement my wardrobe...a lighter and heavy weight.

I just cannot say enough good things about this base layer...A MUST HAVE  for hiking/backpacking.

KiwiKlimber

I recently found one of these at 60-70% off. I tried it on with the full intention of buying it and realized how incredibly short the torso length is. I've never worn on a base layer with such a short torso length. Even though it was a good deal, I decided not to buy.

Icebreaker rules! Looks great, non odor, and great…

Price Paid: Can't remember exactly, but it was a great deal from Sierra Trading Post

Summary

Icebreaker rules! Looks great, non odor, and great temperature regulation.

Pros

• Unsurpassed temperature regulation
  • Practically odor proof
  • Dries quickly
  • Looks great

After discovering Icebreaker products, I tossed all of my synthetic layers. I use the 260 as a mid weight layer and keep it in my pack to toss on when stating still in moderately cool weather.

Over a 150 tank and under the 320 full zip, I am good for temps down to 20°F.

I love the way it resists odor and maintains insulation properties even when wet, and Icebreaker's designs always look good too!

I also like Icebreaker layers, Judy. It took me a while to actually buy one (on sale) due to price, but once I did it became a favorite layer. I think they're very versatile for year-round use.

1 year ago

Icebreaker 260 Midweight Tech Top

$110.00 (men's)

The Icebreaker 260 Midweight Tech Top is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 6, 2016 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new base layer top, check out the best reviewed current models.

Vargo Alcohol Fuel Bottle Review