Icebreaker Bodyfit 200 Oasis Crewe Scroll

Living in the Northeast, base layers are necessary…

Source: received it as a sample, freebie, or prize (Backwoods)

Summary

Living in the Northeast, base layers are necessary in the winter months. It’s much easier to cool off and shed clothes than to find warmth outdoors. The New Zealand Bodyfit Lightweight Oasis crewe is a well made all-season wool that I found to be pretty much perfect worn solo for trail running down to about 45 degrees or with a windblock jacket.

Pros

• I liked the side stitching because it enhanced the body and did not ride up while I was in motion.
  • I wore the top several times during aerobic activities and outdoors and liked the merino wool breathability and softness.

Cons

• My only gripe with the top is the sizing. I tend to be a pretty true size extra large (size 10/12), but on me, the XL crewe was way too tight. If you do decide to invest in the shirt, I would go for a size larger than what you'd normally buy.

Icebreaker New Zealand Bodyfit Lightweight Oasis Crewe.  Size: XL  Women.

Living in the Northeast, base layers are necessary in the winter months.  It’s much easier to cool off and shed clothes than to find warmth outdoors. The New Zealand Bodyfit Lightweight Oasis crewe is a well made all-season wool that I found to be pretty much perfect worn solo for trail running down to about 45 degrees or with a windblock jacket.

I liked the side stitching because it enhanced the body and did not ride up while I was in motion. I wore the top several times during aerobic activities and outdoors and liked the merino wool breathability and softness. My only gripe with the top is the sizing. I tend to be a pretty true size extra large (size 10/12), but on me, the XL crewe was way too tight. If you do decide to invest in the shirt, I would go for a size larger than what you'd normally buy.