Icebreaker Oasis Long Sleeve Crewe - Women's

I own three of these, and they are the most useful…

Summary

I own three of these, and they are the most useful pieces of outdoor clothing I've ever owned. Since I travel a lot and only take a carry-on, I find the Icebreaker Oasis Crewe comes off the mountain and dresses up fairly nicely for supper in the city. They never smell. They dry quickly and wash beautifully.

Pros

• Durability
  • Versatility
  • Great for hiking and travel

Cons

• Price

I own three Crewe shirts in black, black, and fuchsia. Although the black ones are more versatile, I love the bright pink colour. If you like your shirts loose, take a size larger. They do occasionally shrink a tad.

The shirts function very well on a hike. They are incredibly warm, and I've more than once used them as a top layer (in reality, more often as a top layer than as a base layer) over an Icebreaker tank top. Because of their simple design, they can be worn with everything: shorts, skirts and pants.

The fabric has held up well. I've had no issues with wear on the elbows or anywhere else. Incredibly well made, versatile and wonderful fit.

Welcome to Trailspace, Monique! I also love my Icebreaker shirts. You definitely have to get past the price tag, but once I have a shirt I find I use it the most for both active use (running, hiking) and travel.

1 year ago

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Oasis Long Sleeve Crewe versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Oasis Long Sleeve Crewe. Read all reviews »