Injinji Trail 2.0 Midweight Mini-Crew

These socks are great for hiking! I love these socks!

Summary

These socks are great for hiking!

Pros

• Blister prevention
  • Breathable

Cons

• Short top

I love these socks! They fit perfectly and really do help prevent blisters. I got some terrible blisters on my toes and the balls of my feet on a 20-mile backpacking trip early this summer and subsequently bought these socks. I did the same hike last weekend and I did not re-blister my feet even though I was carrying even more weight this time!

The socks are comfortable, moisture-wicking, and stretchy. They have a tighter, stretchy area in the middle that really hugs the foot and keeps the sock in place.

The only thing I would change about these is that I want them in regular crew socks and they don't exist in a longer leg length. They are long enough that I can wear them with my hiking boots, but they barely stick out over the boot and I like a longer sock for hiking.