I/O Merino Contact 2 LS Crew

CLOSEOUTS . I/O Bio Merino made the midweight Contact 2 shirt with micro-mesh merino wool so that you can experience that warm-and-cozy feeling even when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Available Colors: NAVY. Sizes: S, M, L, XL.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

Lock in warmth and feel silky-smooth comfort against your skin during your next cold-weather adventure with the Contact 2 Crew Long-Sleeve Shirt. I/O Bio Merino made this midweight shirt with 260g per square meter of co-ply, micro-mesh merino wool so that you can experience that warm-and-cozy feeling even when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Slightly thinner side panels help expel excess heat and moisture when your internal furnace really gets cranking. Wear it on its own during calmer conditions or as a layering piece during a storm.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

Enough stretch and warmth to keep you comfortable every time you're on the snow makes the Men's I/O Bio Merino Contact 2 LS Crew an obvious choice for winter weather layering. The Collossus fabric on your core provides ample thermal warmth and the stretch and active Enigma fabric under your arms and on your sides increases mobility and ease of movement. Super attractive and performance driven, the I/O Bio Merino Men's Contact 2 LS Crew is the quality merino wool layering piece you have been looking for.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

I/O Merino Contact 2 LS Crew

$99.95 (men's)

The I/O Merino Contact 2 LS Crew is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 20, 2012 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new base layer top, check out the best reviewed current models.