I/O Merino Contact 2 Tight

For longer days and nights in colder weather, pull on the I/O Bio Men's Contact 2 Tight. It's got all the features as the beloved Contact 1, but with added thickness and insulation.Natural, renewable, fine-thread Merino wool is soft, itch-free, warm, quick-drying and does not absorb odors.Merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in water without feeling wet or losing its insulative properties.UV and burn-resistant for long-term durability.Can be washed and tumble dried for convenient cleaning.If you haven't tried Merino wool, you should. It'll make you a believer.

- NRS refers to the men's version

When the winter temps really drop be glad you're wearing the thicker I/O Enigma Fabric with the Men's I/O Bio Merino Contact 2 Tights. Having the right base layer for the right conditions is crucial to success in the outdoors. The Merino Wool of the Contact 2 Base Layer Tights is moisture wicking and naturally temperature regulating. Make the most out of your winter with the base layer that performs the way you need it to, the I/O Bio Merino Men's Contact 2 Tight has you covered.

- Altrec Outlet refers to the men's version

The Men's Contact 2 Tight combines superior sweat-wicking with 4-way stretch in a midweight baselayer bottom using I/O Bio's Enigma stretch Merino Wool. The Contact 2 gives you a super-comfortable second skin while eliminating the stink associated with most outdoor activity.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

I/O Merino Contact 2 Tight

$84.95 (men's)

The I/O Merino Contact 2 Tight is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 11, 2013 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new base layer bottom, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review

High Sierra Wheeled Double Adjustable Ski Bag Review

Jetboil Flash Cooking System Review

STABIL Stride Review

Weegie Weekenders

Trailspace in the morning...and a new hat idea?