I/O Merino Contact 2 Tight

For longer days and nights in colder weather, pull on the I/O Bio Men's Contact 2 Tight. It's got all the features as the beloved Contact 1, but with added thickness and insulation.Natural, renewable, fine-thread Merino wool is soft, itch-free, warm, quick-drying and does not absorb odors.Merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in water without feeling wet or losing its insulative properties.UV and burn-resistant for long-term durability.Can be washed and tumble dried for convenient cleaning.If you haven't tried Merino wool, you should. It'll make you a believer.

- NRS refers to the men's version

When the winter temps really drop be glad you're wearing the thicker I/O Enigma Fabric with the Men's I/O Bio Merino Contact 2 Tights. Having the right base layer for the right conditions is crucial to success in the outdoors. The Merino Wool of the Contact 2 Base Layer Tights is moisture wicking and naturally temperature regulating. Make the most out of your winter with the base layer that performs the way you need it to, the I/O Bio Merino Men's Contact 2 Tight has you covered.

- Altrec Outlet refers to the men's version

The Men's Contact 2 Tight combines superior sweat-wicking with 4-way stretch in a midweight baselayer bottom using I/O Bio's Enigma stretch Merino Wool. The Contact 2 gives you a super-comfortable second skin while eliminating the stink associated with most outdoor activity.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

I/O Merino Contact 2 Tight

$84.95 (men's)

The I/O Merino Contact 2 Tight is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 11, 2013 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new base layer bottom, check out the best reviewed current models.