I/O Merino Contact V-Neck Rib Tank

Lightweight and stretchy, the Contact Rib Tank from I/O BIO is a svelte way to play it cool on warm days. Crafted with light, naturally stretchy Merino wool fabric that wicks moisture from your skin and allows interior moisture to evaporate - perfect for layering or wearing solo for warm nights out on the town.

- Mountain Gear

The lightweight I/O Bio Women's Contact Rib Tank is loaded with natural stretch. The cozy ribbed Merino wool fabric traps air while allowing humidity to evaporate for comfortable, casual fun.Natural, renewable, fine-thread Merino wool is soft, itch-free, warm, quick-drying and does not absorb odors.Merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in water without feeling wet or losing its insulating capability.UV- and burn-resistant for long-term durability.Can be washed and tumble dried for convenient cleaning.

I/O Merino Contact V-Neck Rib Tank

The I/O Merino Contact V-Neck Rib Tank is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 30, 2014 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new short sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review