Jacks 'R' Better Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock

-By far the most comfortable night's sleep I have…

Design: Bridge Hammock
Ease of Setup: Very simple
Weight: 37 ounces

-By far the most comfortable night's sleep I have ever gotten while camping

-Totally flat sleeping

-High-quality construction

-Very easy setup

-Outstanding customer service

-Fast delivery, order received in two days

I liked hammocks. I liked camping. I couldn't get…

Design: spreader bar hammock
Ease of Setup: easy
Weight: 37 oz

I liked hammocks. I liked camping. I couldn't get completely comfortable in standard non-spreader bar hammocks due to the arc that exists even on the diagonal.

When I first laid down in this remarkable design, I knew I had found my home in the wild. In all actuality, I prefer to sleep in this hammock over my Tempurpedic mattress! If only I would have found this before I spent all that money on the foam!

If you can tighten a belt, you can set up this hammock.

The price is a bargain for what you're getting, really.

Customer service has been outstanding. They've answered all my questions and gone above and beyond to ensure I was a satisfied customer.

The pad insert makes pad use simple and they won't slide around like most other designs. After you look at it and use it, you'll seriously wonder why every other company doesn't follow suit.

You're going to love this hammock!

The Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock is a true lay flat, sleep straight hammock. It achieves these notable results by departing from the common “gather end” design to utilize a suspension bridge technique. The hammock takes its name from the suspension bridge over the Hudson River that carries the Appalachian Trail. When the Bear Mountain Bridge was completed in 1924 it was the largest suspension bridge in the world. This is the lowest point of the entire Appalachian Trail at 127 feet above sea level.

The JRB Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock is constructed of 70D rip stop nylon material and high strength polypropylene webbing. It will comfortably accommodate individuals up to 6 foot 3 inches tall and up to 225 pounds of capacity.

The primary suspension lines are 1 inch polypropylene webbing that are isolated from the hammock body first by a one inch welded steel ring at the junction of the side suspension webbing which is ¾ inch polypropylene webbing. Further isolation is achieved through the incorporation of two more one inch welded steel rings on the corners of the hammock ends. Use of the metal isolation rings interrupts the downward wicking of rain water before it reaches the hammock thus eliminating the requirement for a drip line to insure dry conditions.

Jacks 'R' Better Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock

The Jacks 'R' Better Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new hammock, check out the best reviewed current models.