Jacks 'R' Better Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock

-By far the most comfortable night's sleep I have…

Design: Bridge Hammock
Ease of Setup: Very simple
Weight: 37 ounces

-By far the most comfortable night's sleep I have ever gotten while camping

-Totally flat sleeping

-High-quality construction

-Very easy setup

-Outstanding customer service

-Fast delivery, order received in two days

I liked hammocks. I liked camping. I couldn't get…

Design: spreader bar hammock
Ease of Setup: easy
Weight: 37 oz

I liked hammocks. I liked camping. I couldn't get completely comfortable in standard non-spreader bar hammocks due to the arc that exists even on the diagonal.

When I first laid down in this remarkable design, I knew I had found my home in the wild. In all actuality, I prefer to sleep in this hammock over my Tempurpedic mattress! If only I would have found this before I spent all that money on the foam!

If you can tighten a belt, you can set up this hammock.

The price is a bargain for what you're getting, really.

Customer service has been outstanding. They've answered all my questions and gone above and beyond to ensure I was a satisfied customer.

The pad insert makes pad use simple and they won't slide around like most other designs. After you look at it and use it, you'll seriously wonder why every other company doesn't follow suit.

You're going to love this hammock!