Jackson Kayaks 2 Fun

This boat is a happy marriage of a playboat and a…

Summary

This boat is a happy marriage of a playboat and a river runner.

Pros

• Light weight
  • Easy to roll

Cons

• Harder to throw down

I have the Jackson 2Fun made of the heavier plastic, which from what I am told is the way to go. The lighter plastic is harder to repair. I recently got this boat on sale brand-new and I have been happy with it.

It is a well-liked boat and although I have only gone on one river with it, I was pleased. It was actually easier to get on ways to surf than my other shorter park and play boat. However it is not as easy to throw down, I am on the bottom weight range for the boat (~110 lbs), but I am more interested in river running, so that is okay with me.

SpecificationsLength: 6'2" Width: 24.5"Deck Height: 13"Ideal Weight Range: 110-155 lbs. Weight: 30 lbs.Cockpit Dimensions: 33" x 19"

- River Sports Outfitters

The women's Goodhew Sedona Quarter Sock is a performance sock ready for a long day whether you're hiking across the park or hoofin' it across the mall.

- RockCreek

Jackson Kayaks 2 Fun

$798.95 - $1,199.00

The Jackson Kayaks 2 Fun is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 23, 2014 at River Sports Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new whitewater kayak, check out the best reviewed current models.