Jetboil Utensil Kit

The Jetset Utensil Kit combines a thermoplastic fork and spoon with a flexible spatula. One corner of the spatula is shaped to follow the contour of the Jetboil FluxRing Fry Pan for easy flipping and clean up, and the other corner matches the Jetboil GCS for the same benefits. A telescoping handle allows for stowage inside the FluxRing of the GCS pot or Fry Pan. The spatula also has a knife-edge for cutting, slots for draining, and uses the same handle as the other utensils, allowing you to share a handle to save weight.

Includes fork, spoon, and spatula attachment
Total weight approximately 1.3 ounces (fork: 0.4 ounces, spoon: 0.4 ounces, spatula: 0.5 ounces)

Great product. I'm so glad I got this and did not…

Summary

Great product.

Pros

• Compact
  • Lengthens to reach deep pots and cooking bags

Cons

• Slide apart too easily

I'm so glad I got this and did not rely on the other set I got [To-Go-Ware Repeat Bamboo utensils]. Those were such a failure that I ate with the JetBoil items and was glad I did!

These are lightweight, collapsible, packable. Sturdy. Easy wash. They do slip apart a wee bit too easily. I thought I lost the handle of the spatula as it came apart, but I found it in bottom of bag.

Loved the spatula. I don't have JetBoil pans, but another tall pot, and this worked perfectly to reach and stir.

This is a nice lightweight and compact set. I use…

This is a nice lightweight and compact set. I use this set with my nonstick cookware. It cleans easily and is pretty durable (more than I thought it would be) for the plastic type materiel. Also I like the long handles, for when you are cooking it keeps your hands far enough away from the heat of the stove or fire.

I have only used this set on 1 over night, 1 weekend and a day trip. I don't baby my gear and initially I am relatively rough with it because I don't want it to fail when I'm depending on it so I put all my gear through my durability test.

All in all I would recommend this set or any part of it to a friend.