Jetboil Utensil Kit

The Jetset Utensil Kit combines a thermoplastic fork and spoon with a flexible spatula. One corner of the spatula is shaped to follow the contour of the Jetboil FluxRing Fry Pan for easy flipping and clean up, and the other corner matches the Jetboil GCS for the same benefits. A telescoping handle allows for stowage inside the FluxRing of the GCS pot or Fry Pan. The spatula also has a knife-edge for cutting, slots for draining, and uses the same handle as the other utensils, allowing you to share a handle to save weight.

Includes fork, spoon, and spatula attachment
Total weight approximately 1.3 ounces (fork: 0.4 ounces, spoon: 0.4 ounces, spatula: 0.5 ounces)

Great product. I'm so glad I got this and did not…

Summary

Great product.

Pros

• Compact
  • Lengthens to reach deep pots and cooking bags

Cons

• Slide apart too easily

I'm so glad I got this and did not rely on the other set I got [To-Go-Ware Repeat Bamboo utensils]. Those were such a failure that I ate with the JetBoil items and was glad I did!

These are lightweight, collapsible, packable. Sturdy. Easy wash. They do slip apart a wee bit too easily. I thought I lost the handle of the spatula as it came apart, but I found it in bottom of bag.

Loved the spatula. I don't have JetBoil pans, but another tall pot, and this worked perfectly to reach and stir.

This is a nice lightweight and compact set. I use…

This is a nice lightweight and compact set. I use this set with my nonstick cookware. It cleans easily and is pretty durable (more than I thought it would be) for the plastic type materiel. Also I like the long handles, for when you are cooking it keeps your hands far enough away from the heat of the stove or fire.

I have only used this set on 1 over night, 1 weekend and a day trip. I don't baby my gear and initially I am relatively rough with it because I don't want it to fail when I'm depending on it so I put all my gear through my durability test.

All in all I would recommend this set or any part of it to a friend.

Visit Jetboil's Utensil Kit page.

Specifically designed for use with a Jetboil cooking system, this utensil set gives you a fork, spoon and spatula for all your camp kitchen needs.

The Jetboil Jetset Utensil Kit offers a complete set of camp utensils designed to mate perfectly with your Jetboil Personal Cooking System. They're long enough to stir, shaped to scour edges and corners and telescope to fit inside cooking vessels. These same features also ensure that they're long enough to reach inside of dehydrated pouches and fold to fit inside most pots or bowls! Lightweight and durable high-temperature nylon Long enough to comfortably reach the bottom of a Jetboil Personal Cooking System like the Flash or Sol, long enough for most "meals-in-a-bag" Specially shaped to scour edges and corners and corners Spatula shape matches Jetboil FluxRing(R) Fry Pan Handles telescope to store compactly in or on Jetboil cooking vessels Jetset Utensil Kit includes spoon, fork, and spatula

- OMCgear

The Jetset Utensil Set includes a collapsible spoon, fork, and spatula that all fit snugly in your pack and let you actually reach the bottom of your Jetboil pot. Sporks are great and all, but they're just a bit too short to work well with a Jetboil stove. Get the Cargo Cozy Kit to hold these utensils securely on the outside of your Jetboil stove.

The ideal utensils for Jetboil cooking systems or meals-in-a-bag. Long enough to comfortably reach the bottom of the PCS or GCS, and specially shaped to scour each edge and corner. Spatula shape matches Jetboil FluxRing Fry Pan. Handles telescope to store compactly in or on Jetboil cooking vessels. Jetset Utensil Kit includes spoon, fork, and spatula. Lightweight and durable high-temperature nylon.

- Second Ascent