Versatile, well made, lightweight sandal, perfect…

Summary

Versatile, well made, lightweight sandal, perfect in the water or on land.

Pros

• Compact
  • Quality construction

Bought these a couple of weeks ago. I have enjoyed wearing them practically any time I can since then! I bought them because they are a perfect balance of protection for my feet, breathability, and light weight.  They only weigh a pound.

I just finished up a 4-day hike and I looked forward to putting them on every night in camp. I also found the minimal bulk to be a real plus when stuffing them in the outside pocket of my pack.

I have worn Keen shoes for a long time, but these are the first Keen sandals I have worn and I am definitely pleased with how they feel and wear with such minimal weight. I have found that I like the thin soles and minimalist construction that these shoes incorporate. With that said, some may find the soles a bit too thin for comfort while walking around in the woods with them.

Basically perfect if you are looking for a versatile camp shoe, or even everyday summer footwear.

Very comfortable both in and out of the water, solid…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

Very comfortable both in and out of the water, solid design.

Pros

• Very comfortable
  • Stable design

Cons

• None I've found...

P1000147.jpg

I've been really pleased with these—super comfortable, good traction, solid design. Not sure exactly how long I've had them, which is a testimony to their durability!

I wear them whenever it is hot enough out, and they work great. Tried them at the lake for both kayaking and canoeing, and they are the best water/ crossover trail shoes I've owned. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the review, Brent. Do you have any pictures of your Keens you could show others in your review?

1 month ago