This is a good stable multipurpose shoe with excellent…

Summary

This is a good stable multipurpose shoe with excellent grip and waterproof lining. I would recommend this shoe for hiking in walking in wet conditions.

Pros

• great fit
  • waterproof
  • excellent grip
  • nice style

Cons

• laces are too short
  • too warm

I use these shoes for hiking and walking in easy to moderate trails. This shoe fits my fairly high arches and my narrow heals/wide toes perfectly, with minimal break in period. They are excellent arch support and are waterproof.  I fit a 8.5 in all Keens footwear, including this one. They offer great grip on wet surfaces and enough traction for hiking.

Like all waterproof shoes, I find them a bit warm after a while and the laces are a bit short for this diagonal type of lacing system.  They seem well-built but I only have had them for a little while and I don't know how long they will last.