User Review: Kelty Recluse 3.0i
Source: Purchase from Kelty website
Ruffing it without ruffing it. Super comfortable and large—the two outside baffles keep you center all night and warm.
- Size—if you're a large person YOU will fit
- Comfortable—one of the most comfortable pads I have slept on
- Warmth—3.7 R value keeps you warm even on a freezing night
- Deflated quickly when it came time to pack up
- Weight—a little heavy but
- Size—the pack of this pad shaved nothing off size of my Trail Termarest
- Pump—100 pumps to fill—I mixed blowing and pumping
- built in pump added to the rolled up size
This pad has wonderful comfort and warmth. These are important to me and if they are to you then you can over look the extra oz.s and pack size. Quiet to sleep on. No problems yet with leaks. It did lose a little air but I think it was due to drop in temperature (75 deg when inflated to 30 deg. by morning).
Size is great, the two side baffles are enlarged to cradle your body all night — I never slid off and was camping on an angle.
I was disappointed in the pump and the time it took to inflate but it was nice to stop blowing and pump for a while. The pump is built in so it takes up a big chunk of space when your rolling it up. I attempt to re-roll it several different ways but only shaved maybe an inch off the length and diameter of my re-folding and rolling effort.