Kokatat Tempest Pant

I use these pants for whitewater kayaking. The ability…

Summary

I use these pants for whitewater kayaking. The ability to stay dry is a must, when paddling in Alabama during the winter. I have had these pants for two months and love them. Best practice, stay in your boat, but if you swim these pants will work.

Pros

• Keeps you dry

Cons

• Not sure of the durability (still new)

Before I began using these pants I had been suffering form having no way to paddle in the COLD waters in Alabama. After a friend purchased a pair I had to get some myself. I now have the ability to paddle on the colder days of winter.

The built-in socks are also nice to have, keeping your feet from in the freezing water on those frigid swims. A must for every paddler looking to stay dry.

These pants are well made, waterproof and comfortable.

These pants are well made, waterproof and comfortable. The waistband really seals you in and the attached foot stockings are comfortable, even with neoprene booties. Remember to layer as well.

I use these pants on a Sit-On-Top kayak for fishing and these are the best bang for the buck. Keeps me warm and dry, and that's all I ask of these pants.

If you've owned or used a Kokatat Tempest Pant, please share your experience.