Komperdell Carbon Ascent Trekking Poles

I've been really impressed with my new trekking poles.

Price Paid: Reduced from £130 to £80 in a sale

Pros

• Extremely lightweight
  • Folds down to fit into rucksac or suitcase

Cons

• A little long for female of average height

I've been really impressed with my new trekking poles. They fold down to fit into my rucksac out flight bag and are so light I barely notice I'm carrying them.

The  locking mechanism is very quick and easy and would be manageable with gloves on, a bonus in cold weather. The straps and grips are comfortable to use and the tip gross well, leaving me feeling secure on rough ground.

My only regret is the fact that, although I'm not a particularly short female at around 5' 4", the minimum length is a little long for me.

Overall, still a great buy.

Welcome to Trailspace, Christine. Thanks for sharing your trekking pole review. Out of curiosity (and as a fellow 5'4" female) what is the minimum length on these? Care to share any pictures in your review?

These are very light and a quality product! Great…

Summary

These are very light and a quality product! Great locking system, seems solid.

Pros

• Light and sturdy

I use ultra light gear and these are perfect!