La Sportiva FC Eco 3.0 GTX

This shoe was comfortable right out of the box. It…

Summary

This shoe was comfortable right out of the box. It works well for cooler/cold conditions.

Pros

• room for toes
  • flexibility
  • comfort

I was impressed with how comfortable these were right out of the box. And after only a week wearing them they are the most comfy shoes I have.

Decently lightweight, yet solid construction. There is a separation and change in materials where your foot and toes flex. This area of thinner material really allows your foot to flex easily. Seems to have decent room for my toes to spread out as well.

I have only walked through snow for roughly 15 minutes so far, but I was kept dry.

If I have a decent sock on and I am moving, it could keep me warm in the 30's, maybe 20's for prolonged periods. There is no insulation, but the leather and waterproof membrane stop quite a bit.

Decent looking boot with a pretty clean design. There is a design patch of rubber near the bottom that makes it look as if your shoe is always wet there.