Lafuma Patrol Light

For 30 bucks you just can't beat the price!! It is…

Design: mummy

For 30 bucks you just can't beat the price!! It is about 2.5 pounds and for an extra 100 bucks you could get something like the Marmot Pounder... but that extra pound or so lighter was just not worth 100 bucks to me! The bag is great, really puffy alot more so than the Marmot Pounder. Its lining is also really nice, not that slippery stuff you get with really lightweight bags!

The red color was nice and the orange lining gives it a nice stylish touch. I will be using this bag for backpacking in South America with some hostelling and host families involved and I think it should be a great comfortable roomy bag. I am 5' 8" and about 130 pounds and this thing is really nice and roomy, but not too long.

If you don't want to be worried about a 300 dollar bag that could get ripped/torn etc. get this one as a cheapo and I promise it won't dissappoint!! You get alot for that extra pound of weight, nice fluff and a great snuggly lining, lots of room and an honest temperature rating, I as fine at 35 degrees!!! I think it's rated at 45, and I'm usually always cold in these sort of warm weather bags, this one as great!

I purchased this bag as a clearance item at a major…

Design: mummy
Temperature Rating: 40f
Weight: 2.8 pounds

I purchased this bag as a clearance item at a major outdoor store in Oregon. Price was good for this item. Comfortable, not too heavy for this type either. It's good for mild weather. For really cold you'll need a better rated bag (was cold in mine but after putting long johns and beenie cap on was okay).

Also this is more suited for a smaller person. I'm 5'8 190lbs. Was a little tight inside, especially trying to turn on my side. The quality of Lafuma is very good. My only recommendation is just selecting the proper size sleeping bag.

Lafuma Patrol Light

The Patrol Light has been discontinued.

The Lafuma Patrol Light is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 8, 2010 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new warm weather synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.