Lifefactory Beverage Bottle

Volume 22 ounces (650 ml)

Wow! Exactly what I was looking for but $22, really?

Wow! Exactly what I was looking for but $22, really? Does it have to cost that much? I would love to get one for each member of my family (6) but that would be really pricey. Is there any way to bring the price down I would purchase this in a heart beat and tell everyone about it! It is an excellent idea!

These are a huge improvement over steel bottles -…

These are a huge improvement over steel bottles - no metallic taste. And no plastic chemicals to worry about. I love drinking from it!

Lifefactory’s glass beverage bottles are bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalate, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) free. Silicone sleeve is free of plastics and 100% non-toxic. Patent-pending silicone sleeve provides a great gripping surface and helps to prevent breakage. All materials are FDA approved. With glass there is no chemical leaching and no metallic taste. Widemouth bottle make it easy to add ice, citrus slices, tea bags, etc. Bottle and sleeve can be put in the dishwasher together. Sleeve available in six colors.

Lifefactory Beverage Bottle

The Lifefactory Beverage Bottle is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new water bottle, check out the best reviewed current models.