Light My Fire MealKit 2.0

We are proud to present the 2013 updated version of the popular Light My Fire Messkit, the ideal kit for your backpack, boat, bike or picnic basket. It has all you need to prepare and eat a meal in all outdoor environments. Designed especially for Light My Fire by Scandinavian designer Joachim Nordwall, this kit has become a modern classic.

- CampSaver.com

This sleek Light My Fire Meal Kit 2.0 features a modern design and ergonomic functionality, a great choice for your backpack, boat, picnic basket or lunch box.

We are proud to present the new pimped version of our popular messkit, the ideal kit for your backpack, boat, bike or picnic basket. It has all you need to prepare and eat a meal in all outdoor environments. this kit has become a modern classic. Includes: 1. Lid/plate (500 ml). 2. Plate/bowl (900 ml). 3. SnapBox original, waterproof (170 ml). 4. SnapBox oval, waterproof (320 ml). 5. Pack-up-Cup with measuring lines (260 ml). 6. Combined strainer and cutting board. 7. Spork original. 8. Harness.

- RailRiders

This kit is perfect for your backpack, boat, picnic basket, even your lunch box. The MealKit contains everything you need to prepare and eat a meal anywhere: plate, bowl, a Spill-free Cup with lid (300 ml), a combined colander and cutting board, a Spork, and a small waterproof container for all those things that just have to stay dry. The Spork is made of tough, heat-resistant Tritan and the rest is made of BPA-free polypropylene. Durable, floats, and dishwasher/microwave safe. Wt: 11 oz.

- Mountains Plus