14 oz / 400 g
133 in / 338 cm
65 in / 170 cm
30 sq ft / 2.8 sq m
3.7 sq ft / 0.34 sq m
43 in / 110 cm
Shelter that hits the sweet spot between function…
Source: bought it new
Shelter that hits the sweet spot between function and weight.
- Lightweight and tiny in the pack
- Large usable interior volume, good headroom
- Views and ventilation
- Fast setup/takedown
- Weather worthy — solid geometery and design
- Double walled protection/performance
- People want to borrow it way too much.
I have a Solo in Cuben fiber, with ti stakes and stuff sack — total complete shelter weight is 23 ounces. I hike in the wettest part of North America (mid coast of BC) and this tent keeps me comfortable, protected and dry.