Most comfortable boots I've EVER worn! Comfortable…

Source: REI

Summary

Most comfortable boots I've EVER worn! Comfortable right out of the box. No break-in needed. My son had the same experience, and even uses them for work in construction. No work boots can compete for comfort.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Zero break-in required
  • No leaks—dry feet
  • Best lacing system I've seen

Cons

• NONE! If I ever find any, I'll let you know!

My 39-year-old son and I both wear these boots. He has foot problems (plantar fasciitis), and these are the only footwear that allows him to hike with a heavy backpack and enjoy a measure of comfort. He's had his for several years, and even uses them for work in construction, where they get a lot of abuse...still going strong.

I'm 71 years old, and have the expected foot issues, but with these boots, I can keep doing what I love to do. In both our cases, they required NO break-in period. I've been backpacking since the '70s, and have had more blisters from more pairs of boots than I care to remember, so these boots are a welcome change.

Also, other boots I've used (mostly Vasque), make you struggle to lace and unlace them. These can be cinched up and pulled tight with little effort, and unlaced easily...a big deal when you're in a small tent trying to get your boots on or off!

These are the most comfortable boots I've EVER worn! Great traction. Feet stay dry, even when immersed up to the laces. Well made product.

In case you can't tell...I LOVE these boots! I'd give it 25 stars, but I'm only allowed 5.

Thanks for the review, Martin. It sounds like you and your son are happy Lowa wearers. Do you have any pictures of your Renegades you'd be willing to share in your review?

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Renegade Pro GTX Mid versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Renegade Pro GTX Mid. Read all reviews »