Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid

I bought the Zephyrs in a sample sale at a local outdoor…

Materials: Leather and gore-tex
Use: Dayhikes and short backpacking trips
Break-in Period: None
Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz. for size 9

I bought the Zephyrs in a sample sale at a local outdoor store and have brought them on a few backpacking/camping trips now. I have been very pleased and really enjoy the Gore-tex liner which makes it breathable and waterproof.

The boots fit well, but I think that the sizes run a little large. I normally wear a size 6 and bought a size 5.5. They offer great arch support and my foot does not slide around inside of them. This is sometimes a problem for me because I have narrow heels. The soles are not cushy at all, so you may want to consider buying more comfortable insoles.

Still, I recommend these boots because of their great support, the Goretex, and the thick tread great for dry and wet conditions.

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Zephyr GTX Mid versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 4 reviews for other versions of the Zephyr GTX Mid. Read all reviews »

Lowa Women's Zephyr GTX Mid

The Women's Zephyr GTX Mid has been discontinued.

The Lowa Women's Zephyr GTX Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 20, 2011 at Altrec Outdoors.