I bought the Zephyrs in a sample sale at a local outdoor…

Materials: Leather and gore-tex
Use: Dayhikes and short backpacking trips
Break-in Period: None
Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz. for size 9

I bought the Zephyrs in a sample sale at a local outdoor store and have brought them on a few backpacking/camping trips now. I have been very pleased and really enjoy the Gore-tex liner which makes it breathable and waterproof.

The boots fit well, but I think that the sizes run a little large. I normally wear a size 6 and bought a size 5.5. They offer great arch support and my foot does not slide around inside of them. This is sometimes a problem for me because I have narrow heels. The soles are not cushy at all, so you may want to consider buying more comfortable insoles.

Still, I recommend these boots because of their great support, the Goretex, and the thick tread great for dry and wet conditions.

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Zephyr GTX Mid versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 6 reviews for other versions of the Zephyr GTX Mid. Read all reviews »