Lowe Alpine Crossbow 90+15

So far so good! It's the newest Lowe Pack on the market…

Design: internal, mountaineering
Size: Huge
Number of Pockets: 5
Max. Load Carried: 74 lbs
Height of Owner: 6-2

So far so good! It's the newest Lowe Pack on the market and I like it.

I have used it for three hiking trips already and I haven't found anything that I don't like so far.

I traded in my Mnt. Smith FF2 for it and I am completely happy. Plenty of pockets and adjustments, but not too many.

I love the shelf that keeps my gear out of my sleeping bag compartment. I'm taking it to Africa for three months this summer and I have total confidence in this pack. My FF2 fell apart in the Amazon last summer - talk about a drag!

Its main promoted feature is the crossbow stabilizer rod that in theory keeps pack movement next to nothing. Nice feature that does seem to help a tad, a small redesign could make it a tad more effective. It also comes with a camel back water system in the top compartment instead of bottle holders. It rides very nice.

Hey Lowe, I like this one!!

I can’t say I've tried every pack on the market,…

Design: internal
Size: 90-105 liters
Number of Pockets: 3
Height of Owner: 6'2''

I can’t say I've tried every pack on the market, but this must be one of the better ones.

The features the new crossbow system. It has a flexible bow that that on the back that helps push the load towards the body and puts most of the weight on the hips instead of shoulders.

It has plenty of compression straps and two small front pockets that are perfekt for raingear and snacks.

The lid is extendible and gives the pack an extra 15 liters capacity. Under the lid is a strap for holding a rope, which is great. The sack can be divided by a zippered wall and can be accessed either from top or bottom.

A really comfy pack. It feels like a part of the body.

Padding is good.

Although slightly uncomfotable at first, the pack…

Design: internal frame
Size: 6400
Number of Pockets: 5
Max. Load Carried: 120lbs
Height of Owner: 5'10"
Price Paid: $450 CAN

Although slightly uncomfotable at first, the pack fit perfectly once it was broken in. It was an ideal expedition pack, providing plenty of room for all my gear and a week's worth of food.

I plan to travel Canada in the next month, using this pack for _everything_. A great product Lowe Alpine, I even like the colour.

If you've owned or used a Lowe Alpine Crossbow 90+15, please share your experience.

Lowe Alpine Crossbow 90+15

The Crossbow 90+15 has been discontinued.

The Lowe Alpine Crossbow 90+15 is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new expedition pack (4,500+ cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.