Madden Equipment Patrol
600 cu in / 9.8 L
15.5 x 7 x 4 in / 39.4 x 17.8 x 10.2 cm
I bought one of these fanny packs in 1989 and I would…
Design: lumbar pack
Number of Pockets: lots
Max. Load Carried: 20 lbs
Height of Owner: 6'2"
I bought one of these fanny packs in 1989 and I would not be buying another one now, except after 19 years, the zipper is busted.
The Cordura fabric is so tough. It still looks new. I have used this pack mountaineering, beach camping, mountain biking, fishing, Grateful Dead concerts, and much more. It is the best you can buy.
A favorite of ski patrols and outdoor professionals since 1980, the PATROL is not your average waistpack – by any standard. Perfect for ski touring, day trips, first aid pack.
- Large main compartment with dividers and elastic hold-down bands to organize smaller items
- 2 zip and 2 stash pockets on the inside
- External pleated expansion pocket
- Colorado Bison leather lash tabs on the bottom for a short length of rope, rain gear or even a small tripod
- Fully padded back panel with 2” belt. Can be worn around the waist or bandolier style
Materials: 1000 denier Cordura® outer
- 420 denier nylon liner
- Nylon web
- Colorado Bison leather
Here's what other sites are saying:
Here's a Madden fanny pack with enough capacity for an all-day outing. Main compartment has five sections with multiple bungee cord slots for small gear Large zip-closing front pocket 2
- Sierra Trading Post