Marmot Altitude Glove

It was 22° on the Appalachian Trail and the wind…

Summary

It was 22° on the Appalachian Trail and the wind would cut you into. After my pack was on, I put my Marmot Altitude Gloves on. Within 5-10 mins my hands were very WARM!!!!

Pros

• Keep your hands very warm!!

Cons

• NONE!!

A friend and I were doing a section on the Appalachian Trail. As always, I checked the weather before heading out, it was showing 20% rain/snow. On the first day it was 22° clear, wind would cut you into. After picking my pack on I put my Marmot Altitude Gloves on. Within 5-10 mins my hands were very WARM.

I must add this is my first pair of gloves that did this, even the Army gloves aren't this warm and I did 22 years (retired). I will buy a second pair for backup. I'm looking for a lighter pair once I get to camp, I can use them, plus use them to sleep in. HYOH!!!

On Sale. Marmot Altitude Glove (Fall 2007) The Altitude Glove by Marmot is a truly remarkable value for an all around winter glove. Shell: 320D Nylon Reinforcement: GripTec Lining: Micro brushed tricot Insulation: SpiraFil 150 Glove Insert: MemBrain Glove Insert - waterproof/breathable and windproof Features: Roll Top Finger Tips Marmot MemBrain waterproof/breathable Insert Spirafil synthetic insulation Falcon Grip Gauntlet Quickdraw Nose Wipe Wrist strap Safety Leash New palm material

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

With a reliable MemBrain® shell and insert, the Marmot Altitude is a truly remarkable value for an all around winter glove.Available In: Black/ Lava Marmot Altitude Glove Features: Roll Top Finger Tips: finger tip design for extra comfort and durability MemBrain waterproof/breathable Insert: Waterproof, breathable and windproof for wide range comfort Spirafil synthetic insulation Keeps you warm and dries quickly Falcon Grip: articulated for dexterity and ease of grip Gauntlet Quickdraw: easy to use one handed drawcords Nose Wipe soft fabric to wipe your runny nose Wrist strap adjustablility and better fit Safety Leash keeps glove attached to wrist when removed from hand

- OMCgear refers to the men's version

Marmot Altitude Glove

The Altitude Glove has been discontinued.

The Marmot Altitude Glove is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 16, 2012 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new insulated glove/mitten, check out the best reviewed current models.