It was 22° on the Appalachian Trail and the wind…

Summary

It was 22° on the Appalachian Trail and the wind would cut you into. After my pack was on, I put my Marmot Altitude Gloves on. Within 5-10 mins my hands were very WARM!!!!

Pros

• Keep your hands very warm!!

Cons

• NONE!!

A friend and I were doing a section on the Appalachian Trail. As always, I checked the weather before heading out, it was showing 20% rain/snow. On the first day it was 22° clear, wind would cut you into. After picking my pack on I put my Marmot Altitude Gloves on. Within 5-10 mins my hands were very WARM.

I must add this is my first pair of gloves that did this, even the Army gloves aren't this warm and I did 22 years (retired). I will buy a second pair for backup. I'm looking for a lighter pair once I get to camp, I can use them, plus use them to sleep in. HYOH!!!