Marmot Altitude Glove

It was 22° on the Appalachian Trail and the wind…

Summary

It was 22° on the Appalachian Trail and the wind would cut you into. After my pack was on, I put my Marmot Altitude Gloves on. Within 5-10 mins my hands were very WARM!!!!

Pros

• Keep your hands very warm!!

Cons

• NONE!!

A friend and I were doing a section on the Appalachian Trail. As always, I checked the weather before heading out, it was showing 20% rain/snow. On the first day it was 22° clear, wind would cut you into. After picking my pack on I put my Marmot Altitude Gloves on. Within 5-10 mins my hands were very WARM.

I must add this is my first pair of gloves that did this, even the Army gloves aren't this warm and I did 22 years (retired). I will buy a second pair for backup. I'm looking for a lighter pair once I get to camp, I can use them, plus use them to sleep in. HYOH!!!

If you've owned or used a Marmot Men's Altitude Glove, please share your experience.

Marmot Men's Altitude Glove

The Men's Altitude Glove has been discontinued.

The Marmot Men's Altitude Glove is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 16, 2012 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new insulated glove/mitten, check out the best reviewed current models.