Marmot Approach Jacket

men's
Weight 1 lb 4.5 oz / 581.2 g
Main Material Softshell Double Weave 96% Polyester 4% Elastane Stretch 6.8 oz / yd

I love this jacket. Haven't had it too long, haven't…

Price Paid: $47 (massive sale)

I love this jacket. Haven't had it too long, haven't tested it too thoroughly, but it is solid. The lining is super soft, and it seems as if it will keep me warm and guarded by the wind in all but monsoon-like conditions.

Super stylish to me, but I think that high performance gear is always sexy, your mileage may vary. Feels true to size, I bought a medium, I'm 5'10", 165 lbs. I recommend it for any activity short of mountaineering.

Visit Marmot's Men's Approach Jacket page.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Marmot Men's Approach Jacket FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Approach Jacket Marmot m3 Softshell Water Repellent and Breathable Zip Sleeve Pocket Zippered handwarmer Pockets Adjustable Velcro Cuff Elastic Drawcord hem SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Men's Approach Jacket Weight: 1 lb 4.5 oz / 581.2 g Center Back Length: 27.75in. Regular Fit Softshell Double Weave 96% Polyester, 4% elastane Stretch 6.8 oz/yd

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

The PreCip rain pant sets the standard for lightweight backpacking, hiking and mountain travel rainwear that is eminently affordable. Updated with our highly technical NanoPro waterproof/breathable fabric coating.

- RockCreek refers to the men's version

Breathable yet wind-resistant Kinetic fabric makes the Marmot Approach Jacket a nicely balanced jacket for aerobic activities in cool, breezy conditions.

- CampSaver.com refers to the men's version

The Marmot Approach jacket covers a truly huge range of weather conditions and uses. This breathable soft shell excels during highly aerobic activities in dry, mild conditions.

- REI refers to the men's version