Marmot Badlands

I've had this Marmot backpack for over 5years. I ride…

I've had this Marmot backpack for over 5years. I ride my bike 16miles a day to work and take a change of clothes in the backpack. I don't remember what I paid for the pack but it's been well worth it.

This bag was exactly what I was looking for. Light…

Design: daypack

This bag was exactly what I was looking for. Light and small but perfect for carrying my laptop. Being waterproof and durable I didn't have to stress about taking it out in the rain or roughing it up.

CLOSEOUTS . A travel-ready daypack suitable for street or trail comes from Marmot. Divider with organization pouch for pens, wallet and map Comfortably padded back and shoulder straps Convenient front loading design Single main compartment Mesh zip pocket Two side pockets for water bottles Four compression straps Size: Approx. 19x12x6” Capacity: 1800 cu.in. Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. Fabric: Nylon CLOSEOUTS . Vietnam.

- Sierra Trading Post

The Badlands Pack from Marmot is a great all-purpose book pack for everything technical.

- ClimbingGear

The Badlands by Marmot is a single compartment book pack for everything technical. Body: 300d Polyester Reinforcement: 1280d Nylon Ballistic Volume: 1800 ci/29 liters Weight: 1lb 10 oz/0.7kg Compression molded backpanel S-curved shoulder straps Computer c

Marmot Badlands

The Badlands has been discontinued.

The Marmot Badlands is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 26, 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.