User Review: Marmot Eiger 36
Design: Top-loading internal pack
Height of Owner: 5'10"
Price Paid: $64
I have to agree with Brad, the prior reviewer. This is a great daypack. Very confortable with good adjustments and the size is perfect for enough essentials for a good day out on the trail. Material is 420d broken twill nylon, weight is 2lbs 15 oz and a medium pack volume is 2200 cc.
* Storm collar -- to secure and protect gear under the lid.
* Marigold lining -- makes it easy to find your stuff inside your pack
* Removable lid
* Ice axe strap -- to carry tools against your pack
* Ice axe loop -- for carrying ice tools the traditional way
* BioSpan™ -- patented load transfer system
* 3-D DriClime® mesh belt Particularly comfortable over climbing harnesses.
I liked it so much, I bought two.