Marmot Lightweight Crew LS

I wore this shirt on two hikes. I wore it under a…

Price Paid: retail $20

I wore this shirt on two hikes. I wore it under a wicking t shirt and  a fleece vest and fleece light shirt. The temperatures ranged from the 30-50 range. I felt comfortable like it was part of my skin.

As my hike increased in terrain I started to remove layers and the only thing protecting my arms were the long sleeve's of this shirt. I never felt hot or cold. It kept me at the right tempature range and any perspiration that was built up was being wicked away.

I found this is the baselayer for me in many activities.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Lightweight Crew LS versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Lightweight Crew LS. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Marmot Men's Lightweight Crew LS, please share your experience.

Marmot Men's Lightweight Crew LS

The Marmot Men's Lightweight Crew LS is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 2, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new base layer top, check out the best reviewed current models.

Weight 5.9 oz / 167.3 g
Main Material Polartec® Power Dry® 100% Polyester (29% Cocona®) Light Weight 3.5 oz / yd