Marmot Lightweight Crew LS

Weight 5.9 oz / 167.3 g
Main Material Polartec® Power Dry® 100% Polyester (29% Cocona®) Light Weight 3.5 oz / yd

I wore this shirt on two hikes. I wore it under a…

Price Paid: retail $20

I wore this shirt on two hikes. I wore it under a wicking t shirt and  a fleece vest and fleece light shirt. The temperatures ranged from the 30-50 range. I felt comfortable like it was part of my skin.

As my hike increased in terrain I started to remove layers and the only thing protecting my arms were the long sleeve's of this shirt. I never felt hot or cold. It kept me at the right tempature range and any perspiration that was built up was being wicked away.

I found this is the baselayer for me in many activities.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Lightweight Crew LS versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Lightweight Crew LS. Read all reviews »

Visit Marmot's Lightweight Crew LS page.

Description of Marmot Lightweight Crew LS ShirtFor shoulder season when wickable breathability is essential, the Lightweight Crews Cocona fabric delivers maximum performance, while its design gives it the appeal of an outer layer.FeaturesPolartec Power Dry with Cocona Performance Technology - Polartec Power Dry with Cocona Performance TechnologyFlat Lock ConstructionMesh Panels for BreathabilityFabric Stretch Ensures Perfect FitTag-Free Neckline - Eliminates the Desire to Reach Back and Rip Out An Itchy TagQuick Dry - Quick DryingWicking Moisture ManagementNatural Anti-odor Management27 12 Center Back Length for Size Medium

- US Outdoor Store

For the light chill of shoulder season weather when wickable breathability is essential, the Lightweight Crew delivers maximum performance, while its design gives it the appeal of an outer layer.

- GearX.com

Whether used for year-round layering or worn as a stand-alone piece, the Marmot Lightweight Crew wicks moisture away from your skin when you work up a sweat. Stretchy Polartec Power Dry fabric provides a close fit, while Cocona antimicrobial fibers keep funk to a minimum.

For shoulder season when wickable breathability is essential, the Marmot Lightweight Crew's Cocona fabric delivers maximum performance, while its design gives it the appeal of an outer layer. Cocona dries fast, reduces odor and fells great. Great for backpacking at higher altitudes.

- CampSaver.com

Marmot Men's Lightweight Crew LS

The Marmot Men's Lightweight Crew LS is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 2, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new base layer top, check out the best reviewed current models.