Marmot Predator Jacket

I love this lightweight, versatile, waterproof jacket!!

I love this lightweight, versatile, waterproof jacket!! I bought this for 1/2 its original price at REI's winter sale. I've used it backpacking, snowboarding, hiking, and just running around town (in Portland, OR's relentless rain, I might add). The articulation is great; I never feel like I'm wearing a tarp, and I have full range of motion. Although it's a light shell, I'm surprised at how well it has put up with the abrasions/skids/falls I've gone through being a beginner snowboarder.

The only downfall to this jacket is its zipper - it sometimes gets stuck about 3-4" from the top (my chin)... The zipper teeth don't get caught or mangled, I think it gets caught on the fabric. Apart from that, I love this jacket!

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Predator Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Predator Jacket. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Marmot Women's Predator Jacket, please share your experience.

Marmot Women's Predator Jacket

The Women's Predator Jacket has been discontinued.

The Marmot Women's Predator Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 25, 2008 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.