Marmot Predator Jacket

I love this lightweight, versatile, waterproof jacket!!

I love this lightweight, versatile, waterproof jacket!! I bought this for 1/2 its original price at REI's winter sale. I've used it backpacking, snowboarding, hiking, and just running around town (in Portland, OR's relentless rain, I might add). The articulation is great; I never feel like I'm wearing a tarp, and I have full range of motion. Although it's a light shell, I'm surprised at how well it has put up with the abrasions/skids/falls I've gone through being a beginner snowboarder.

The only downfall to this jacket is its zipper - it sometimes gets stuck about 3-4" from the top (my chin)... The zipper teeth don't get caught or mangled, I think it gets caught on the fabric. Apart from that, I love this jacket!

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Predator Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Predator Jacket. Read all reviews »

The Marmot Women's Predator Ski Jacket's fully seam-taped, waterproof breathable MemBrain shell protects you from even the wettest snow or biggest powder blast. A sleeve pocket and internal zip pocket keep your cash handy to hit up some mid-day hot chocolate at the lodge. Pull up the fully articulated hood to keep your head dry when you step back into the storm and enjoy the ever-developing freshies all over the mountain.

- Backcountry Outlet

Marmot's Predator Jacket is made from a reliable MemBrain protection in a stylish and practical shell that rates as one of the best values on the market. This waterproof, comfortable jacket is great for any activity especially those that require running from large monsters in the rain forest...

- RockCreek

Free Shipping. Marmot Women's Predator Jacket (Fall 2006) Specifications for the Predator Jacket by Marmot Shell: Hilo N-630 MemBrain 2L and Cirrus N-436 MemBrain 2L Lining: Mesh P-130 Features: Marmot Membrain, waterproof/breathable fabric Micro-stitched and 100% seam taped 2-layer construction Attached hood and collar combo PitZips Zip chest pocket Zip handwarmer pockets Inside zip pocket DriClime lined collar and chin guard Mesh lining Elastic draw cord hem Angel-Wing Movement Standard Fit Specially designed for women

Marmot's Predator Jacket is made from a reliable MemBrain® protection in a stylish and practical shell that rates as one of the best values on the market. This waterproof, comfortable jacket is great for any activity especially those that require running from large monsters in the rain forest... <BR>

- ClimbingGear

Marmot Women's Predator Jacket

The Women's Predator Jacket has been discontinued.

The Marmot Women's Predator Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 25, 2008 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.