I love this lightweight, versatile, waterproof jacket!!

I love this lightweight, versatile, waterproof jacket!! I bought this for 1/2 its original price at REI's winter sale. I've used it backpacking, snowboarding, hiking, and just running around town (in Portland, OR's relentless rain, I might add). The articulation is great; I never feel like I'm wearing a tarp, and I have full range of motion. Although it's a light shell, I'm surprised at how well it has put up with the abrasions/skids/falls I've gone through being a beginner snowboarder.

The only downfall to this jacket is its zipper - it sometimes gets stuck about 3-4" from the top (my chin)... The zipper teeth don't get caught or mangled, I think it gets caught on the fabric. Apart from that, I love this jacket!

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Predator Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Predator Jacket. Read all reviews »