Marmot Threshold Jacket

Nice and light, great fit, very good soft shell coat.

Nice and light, great fit, very good soft shell coat. I currently use this product for skiing as a mid layer, I have an outer shell which I wear over for those very cold days. I'm always warm in Northeast conditions.

Wow. Really, what can I say. Marmot makes a great…

Wow. Really, what can I say. Marmot makes a great jacket. A jacket that makes a person feel better just by putting it on, well, that is a great jacket.

Craftsmanship, quality, and looks are second to none. I get compliments, really, on my jacket.

CLOSEOUTS . Weather resistant, breathable and warm, Marmot's Threshold soft shell jacket is ideal for a wide range of aerobic activities in moderate conditions. Available Colors: BLACK, DK GREEN, DARK BLUE, TEMPEST, TERRA, VIKING BLUE, FIRE, ECLIPSE, FOREST. Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL.

- Sierra Trading Post

Free Shipping. Marmot Men's Threshold Jacket (Fall 2006) The Threshold Jacket by Marmot is a performance stretch softshell with sleek good looks. Features Marmot M3 softshell Water repellent and breathable Stretch fabric Zip handwarmer pockets Inside zip pocket Hem cord Standard fit

Marmot Men's Threshold Jacket

The Men's Threshold Jacket has been discontinued.

The Marmot Men's Threshold Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 6, 2012 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new soft shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.