Well fitting, stretchy, and easy to dry pants that…

Source: bought via a "pro deal"

Summary

Well fitting, stretchy, and easy to dry pants that are great for climbing.

Pros

• Stretchy material
  • Deep pockets
  • Packs down small

Cons

• Not too warm
  • No way to roll up the sleeve
  • No side pockets

I have bought these pants for climbing, and they've become my favorite in the last couple weeks. I wear size 32/31 and 32/Reg was a perfect fit that nicely covers at the top and is loose below the knees. The pants stretch incredibly well allowing all ranges of motion (you can do a full stem in these pants!)

There are no adjustments sadly, but since it's wider in the sleeves they can easily be rolled up and stay that way.

I've spent a whole day of climbing in these pants and they wick the sweat and breath really well.

I recommend these pants to anyone looking for a climbing/hiking pant for hot weather. They're well built, will stand all the motion you throw at them, and won't make your legs sweat at the end of the way.

For colder weathers and backpacking, I always will go back to my North Face convertibles, but for climbing, nothing beats the stretchability of Marmot Torrey.