Matterhorn 10" Waterproof All Leather Field Boots

I got these boots used on ebay, but they were in brand…

Materials: Leather, Goretex, cambrelle, thinsulate,
Use: everything
Break-in Period: none
Weight: ?
Price Paid: $60 used on ebay

I got these boots used on ebay, but they were in brand new condition. if you go to http://www.coveshoe.com/mt_cc_10insulfieldbootnmst.html

see the whole list of features. These boots felt very sturdy and comfy right from the get-go. I went and tested out the waterproofness of the gore-tex and i stood in 9 inches of water and not a drop got in. The safety toe is an added benefit as i can chop wood with these without being scared of injury. Hiking in these was a joy. They saved me from countless sprained ankles and the foothold that these boots gave was great. HIking in the summer wasnt bad even though these boots are fully insulated. Ive yet to use them in cold weather but i think theyll be great. I fully recommend these to anyone needing boots for protection, waterproofness and just for walking, as a my feet feel very safe in these boots.

Matterhorn 10" Waterproof All Leather Field Boots

The Matterhorn 10" Waterproof All Leather Field Boots is not available from the stores we monitor.