Meindl Ladies Lermoos

These are the most comfortable fabric boots I've ever…

Materials: Suede with Cordura, fully Gore-Tex lined
Use: hill walking, scrambling, trekking, cycling
Break-in Period: none - they were comfortable straight out of the box!
Weight: about 1.3 kg
Price Paid: 90 pounds Sterling

These are the most comfortable fabric boots I've ever worn, no breaking in required whatsoever. I walked 5 miles in them the very day I bought them, and since then I have been wearing them to work, on my bicycle, and most recently scrambling and climbing up and all over Tryfan, North Wales. I know, I know - they're not rock-climbing boots, but for a complete novice who chose to go straight up a mountain and not along the well-beaten track, they did wonders for my confidence, handling scree, slippery rocks and boulders and finding me footholds with ease. The full Gore-Tex lining worked a treat and left my feet dry and comfortable throughout the day, and even while trekking through boggy marshland. I would recommend them for walking, trekking, hill climbing, scrambling, in fact, for anything short of real rock-climbing and mountaineering!

If you've owned or used a Meindl Ladies Lermoos, please share your experience.

Meindl Ladies Lermoos

No price on record.

The Meindl Ladies Lermoos is not available from the stores we monitor.