Merrell Chameleon Thermo Moc Waterproof

I have purchased two pairs of the above shoes from…

Materials: cheap with a lot of dressing
Use: for rainy weather...I thought.
Break-in Period: none
Weight: approx. 2 1/2 lbs.

I have purchased two pairs of the above shoes from Merrell, a gray pair and a black pair.

The gray pair came apart, the sole just separated from the main part of the shoe. They were supposed to be waterproof, but being separated you guessed it.

These are very attractive, and a good looking shoe for men, and I have had a lot of compliments on them...but for the intended purpose of having a waterproof shoe, to wear in the rain, and in the wet weather is a joke. I would not reccomend these shoes to anyone ever again.

I guess one could get some window or door type glue and glue them back together, but after paying close to 100 dollars, why would one have to?

If you've owned or used a Merrell Men's Chameleon Thermo Moc Waterproof, please share your experience.

Merrell Men's Chameleon Thermo Moc Waterproof

The Merrell Men's Chameleon Thermo Moc Waterproof is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.