Weight 1 lb 13 oz
Sizes 5 - 11 (Half Sizes)
Materials Waterproof Dura Leather and Mesh Upper, Synthetic Leather Toe Cap and Heel Counter, GORE-TEX

This boot is very good for both day hikes and longer…

This boot is very good for both day hikes and longer backpacking trips. I would definitely recommend it.

• Sturdy

• Wish it was more water resistant.

This is a good boot. It has a good fit and is comfortable to wear. They didn't need to be broken in. I wore these all throughout the winter last year in Vermont and they always kept my feet warm. They are relatively lightweight and have held up like new over a year of use.

The only complaint I have with these boots is that they are not completely water resistant. The next pair I buy will be completely waterproof.

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Moab Mid Gore-Tex versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 23 reviews for other versions of the Moab Mid Gore-Tex. Read all reviews »