Merrell Siren Ventilator Mid Gore-Tex XCR

Works nice for light to moderate trail hiking, for…

Materials: "Gor-tex"
Use: "light hiking" "moderate hiking"
Break-in Period: Within one (1) wear - amazing!!!
Weight: ?

Works nice for light to moderate trail hiking, for me, so far. I had knee surgery six years ago (bucket tear of L meniscus) and my knee has not gotten sore or hurt once! I have had no trouble with my knee whatsoever when hiking wearing this shoe (as I have when I walk or run in my tennis shoes).

I can put the shoe in water and they do not absorb the water (when stepping on rock crossing a stream or river, etc.). They are waterproof (below the ankle) LOL, I have a habit of getting my whole leg in the water somehow... Anyway, when water does get into the inside of the shoe, it does dry faster than I thought it would. It was also comfortable to walk in with a wet sock and wet shoe; considering all negative things that go with that. Overall, comfortable shoe!