Weight 1 lb 6 oz
Sizes 7 - 12 (Half Sizes) 13, 14, 15
Materials Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper

Quickdrying lightweight, extremely breathable water…

Price Paid: 70 Canadian

Quickdrying lightweight, extremely breathable water shoe. Great for a variety of activities. Great construction and reasonably hardwearing.

• Value for money
  • Fast drying
  • Surprisingly hard-wearing
  • Comfortable soles

• Very wide fit

I purchased these for hiking in Taiwan as the humidity doesnt dip below 99% and its 30-40 Celcius every day, so regular hikers were much too sweaty. They were used constantly in Taiwan for two months over concrete, rocks, grass, as well as river trekking and whitewater rafting. They were then used in Canada for over a year for fishing, walking in the summer, and for the beach. They have held up extremely well and only after many many miles did the soles become too warn and the grip was compromised for hiking on wet rocks.

They were for the most part very comfortable, and never resulted in any blistering or rubbing. The only issue I found was that the fit was quite wide, even though I have wide feet, which meant that to have a proper fitting shoe, it was a little snug on the big toe, but never uncomfortable to the point that I would not wear them.

They are an excellent product, and I would recommend them to anyone assuming they fit reasonably well.

I will retire them at the end of this summer, and will look to purchase another pair as replacement.