Mion Shagashellic Clog

refers to the women's version

The three-season Shagashellic Clog offers the same features and benefits of Mion’s Pen Shell Clog combined with a Smartwool lined upper for warmth and comfort. Features Mion’s Ergomorphic custom fitting footbed and the all-season traction of a Gripstick rubber outsole with patented Quad Cut siping. Available in men's and women's sizes.

men's
Weight 10.4 oz

I have had these clogs for years and wanted another…

Price Paid: On sale GB wearhouse shoes 59.00

Summary

I have had these clogs for years and wanted another pair. They will not slip in any weather. Most comfortable clog or shoe I have ever worn.

The traction is the best. I wear mine year round and want another pair. PLEASE I want another pair.

Perfect Fit, great arch support! I have the green…

Materials: very tough, resilient, molded foam plastic
Use: Driving stick shift F150, hunting gators, fishing, canoeing
Break-in Period: none necessary!
Weight: 10.7 ounces!
Price Paid: gift

Perfect Fit, great arch support! I have the green ones, and they fit with my Florida Alligator Hunter look!

The sole has very good properties for long wear! I am 63, and know quality, and the Mion Shagashellic Clogs are great!

When I'm not wearing my boots, these are my first choice for driving my stick shift F150.

Gotta get the brown ones!

I've had these shoes for 2 years, I'm currently getting…

I've had these shoes for 2 years, I'm currently getting to purchase my second pair. The Shagashellic Clog has a snug fit on the foot, something I could never get with a croc. Excellent support on the ball of the foot and arch.

Wonderful product, hard to find in local shoes stores.

Manufacturer's Description refers to the men's version

Mion Shagashellic Clog

The Shagashellic Clog has been discontinued.

$110.00 (men's)

The Mion Shagashellic Clog is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.