MontBell Super Hydro Breeze Rain Wear Jacket

I recently bought this jacket from Montbell.com, and…

Fabric: Nylon
Price Paid: $99 USD

I recently bought this jacket from Montbell.com, and I am so glad! I used it on my hike up Torrey's Peak in Colorado (el. 14,000+) last weekend for the first time. We experienced everything from dry heat, to freezing rain, and eventually snow -- and I stayed warm and dry the entire time. It breathes exceptionally well, and it is the perfect jacket for inclement weather. It is also very lightweight, which is nice when you decide to stuff it in your pack during those moments of sunshine. I definitely recommend this jacket to anyone in search of a lightweight "rain jacket."

If you've owned or used a MontBell Super Hydro Breeze Rain Wear Jacket, please share your experience.

MontBell Super Hydro Breeze Rain Wear Jacket

The Super Hydro Breeze Rain Wear Jacket has been discontinued.

The MontBell Super Hydro Breeze Rain Wear Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 16, 2007 at MontBell.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.